Thursday, June 12, 2008

More About the Previous Post

Continuing with the thought from the previous post, a video clip like this is short enough to keep student's attention and energetic enough to get them interested in learning. Visual images are vital to educating students with learning disabilities.

Aside from these reasons, I was anxious to try Animoto after hearing about it and seeing the examples of other classmates. I am not allowed to post images of my students on the Internet so I figured I would use my own pictures. I like how this short video turned out and I would definitely use the program again to make introductory videos for my students. I would also not hesitate to make a music video of images of them to be used in the school only. I am really pleased with the ease of using this program and I hope to find more ways I can incorporate its use into my lessons.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!